2017 Women's Sexual Health Course
Thursday, June 8 to Sunday, June 11, 2017
Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
The session presentations/handouts are now available. Please follow the instructions below for accessing the presentations/handouts.
- Click on the “Presentations” link above. (In the top right corner, click on the "sign in" button and sign in.)
- Be sure to sign in before you attempt to access the handouts or you will not be able to view the handouts.
- If you do not remember your username or password, please follow the "Forgot Password" link and instructions on the sign-in page.
- Once signed in, click on the name of the session you need handouts for and you will see all of the downloadable slides/materials for that session.
- Click download and a PDF of the slides will populate.
- Go to: https://www.npwh.org/events/evaluations/36
- Sign in (The login link can be found in the upper right-hand corner of the page.)
- Click on the title of session you wish to evaluate.
- Complete the evaluation questions and click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- After completing an evaluation, you will see a “Thank You” message. To complete your next session evaluation, you will need to click the “Back” button.
- You should now see the list of session evaluations. Click on the title of the next session you wish to evaluate.
- Claim your credits:
- Once you have completed your session evaluations as well as the overall conference evaluation, the “View Certificate” button will appear.
- You can now claim your credits by downloading a PDF, print-ready certificate.
- If you need a list of the sessions you evaluated with their corresponding credit hours, please scroll to the bottom of the evaluations page and click on the “My Evaluations” button.
**If you are an NPWH member, were once a member, or have taken CE activities with NPWH in the past, you have a username and password in our new system. Please DO NOT create a new account. Creation of multiple accounts could result in loss of CE credits as well as other NPWH services. If you do not remember your username or password, please either click on the "forgot username" or "forgot password" links at the bottom of the sign in screen or call the NPWH office at (202) 543-9693 ext. 1.**
*Please note: Online registration is now closed, but onsite registration will be available beginning 8:00am Thursday morning. For more information, please contact email@example.com*
Please join us for the 4th annual NPWH and ISSWSH Women’s Sexual Health Course for NPs. The purpose of this continuing education program is to provide nurse practitioners with up-to-date evidence and expert consensus on female sexual medicine, evaluation, and therapeutic strategies. The course will prepare you to initiate sensitive discussions with your patients about female sexual dysfunction (FSD), and increase your confidence in your ability to evaluate, diagnose, and manage FSD.
This course is limited to 250 attendees. The course is designed for practicing NPs; students are not eligible to attend. Fees include all sessions, except the Vulvoscopy Workshop. The Vulvoscopy Workshop is an additional fee. The Vulvoscopy Workshop is limited to 48 attendees.
** Please note that the Vulcoscopy Workshop is filled to capacity and is now closed.
The program guide is available here.
Friday Dinner Added - Women's Health Product Theater
On Friday, June 9th, from 6:30 - 8:00 pm, Valeant Women's Health will host a complimentary dinner and Product Theater on "A Breakthrough First and Only for Premenopausal Women with Acquired, Generalized Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder." In this Product Theater, Sheryl Kingsberg, PhD, will review the definition and diagnosis of female hypoactive sexual desire disorder HSDD) as well as time-efficient means of screening for and assessing HSDD, current concepts regarding the etiology of female sexual dysfunction, and the latest evidence regarding how HSDD affects women's self-image and their relationships with partners.
Also, Dr. Kingsberg will discuss the first and only FDA-approved treatment for premenopausal women with acquired, generalized HSDD. She will review the indications and important safety information for the agent, as well as its dosing and administration, pharmacodynamics, and the clinical trial data on its efficacy and safety profile. Lastly, she will discuss practical considerations related to patient counseling and education.
Please indicate on your registration if you will be attending the dinner. This is a non-CE program. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
300 South Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Click here to make hotel reservations. Your discounted room rate is $159 (plus applicable state and local sales tax). The deadline to receive the discounted roommate is Monday, May 8, 2017.
You can also book by calling (410) 962-8300 and mention NPWH for the special group rate.