NPWH/ISSWSH Women's Sexual Health Course for NPs (16-03)
Thursday, June 23 - Sunday, June 26, 2016
The Sheraton Mission Valley San Diego
The session presentations/handouts are now available. Please follow the instructions below for accessing the presentations/handouts.
- Click on the “Presentations” link above. (In the top right corner, click on the "sign in" button and sign in.)
- Be sure to sign in before you attempt to access the handouts or you will not be able to view the handouts.
- If you do not remember your username or password, please follow the "Forgot Password" link and instructions on the sign-in page.
- Once signed in, click on the name of the session you need handouts for and you will see all of the downloadable slides/materials for that session.
- Click download and a PDF of the slides will populate.
- Go to: https://www.npwh.org/events/evaluations/33
- Sign in (The login link can be found in the upper right-hand corner of the page.)
- Click on the title of session you wish to evaluate.
- Complete the evaluation questions and click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- After completing an evaluation, you will see a “Thank You” message. To complete your next session evaluation, you will need to click the “Back” button.
- You should now see the list of session evaluations. Click on the title of the next session you wish to evaluate.
- Claim your credits:
- Once you have completed your session evaluations as well as the overall conference evaluation, the “View Certificate” button will appear.
- You can now claim your credits by downloading a PDF, print-ready certificate.
- If you need a list of the sessions you evaluated with their corresponding credit hours, please scroll to the bottom of the evaluations page and click on the “My Evaluations” button.
**If you are an NPWH member, were once a member, or have taken CE activities with NPWH in the past, you have a username and password in our new system. Please DO NOT create a new account. Creation of multiple accounts could result in loss of CE credits as well as other NPWH services. If you do not remember your username or password, please either click on the "forgot username" or "forgot password" links at the bottom of the sign in screen or call the NPWH office at (202) 543-9693 ext. 1.**
Please join us for the 3rd annual NPWH and ISSWSH Women’s Sexual Health Course for NPs. The purpose of this continuing education program is to provide nurse practitioners with up-to-date evidence and expert consensus on female sexual medicine, evaluation, and therapeutic strategies. The course will prepare you to initiate sensitive discussions with your patients about female sexual dysfunction (FSD), and increase your confidence in your ability to evaluate, diagnose, and manage FSD.
This course is limited to 250 attendees. The course is designed for practicing NPs; students are not eligible to attend. Fees include all sessions, except the Vulvoscopy Workshop. The Vulvoscopy Workshop is an additional fee.
***The Vulvoscopy Workshop is CLOSED.***
Click here to view and download the exhibitor prospectus for the 2016 Women's Sexual Health Course for NPs.
Friday Dinner Added
On Friday, June 24, Valeant Women's Health is hosting a complimentary product theater, "ADDYI ® (flibanserin): A Breakthrough for Female Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder", from 7:00 - 8:30 PM in the Connections Ballroom.
All course attendees are invited and encouraged to attend this informational dinner. If you are attending the Women's Sexual Health Course, you have been automatically registered for the dinner. This is a non-CE activity, which will be presented by Irwin Goldstein, MD, IF, and Brooke Faught, MSN, WHNP-BC, IF.
If you have any dietary restrictions please email email@example.com by Tuesday, June 21, to ensure we are able to accommodate your needs.