18th Annual NPWH Premier Women's Healthcare Conference
Wednesday, October 14 to Sunday, October 18, 2015
Grand America Hotel
- Go to: https://www.npwh.org/events/evaluations/10
- Sign in (The login link can be found in the upper right-hand corner of the page.)
- Click on the title of session you wish to evaluate.
- Complete the evaluation questions and click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- After completing an evaluation, you will see a “Thank You” message. To complete your next session evaluation, you will need to click the “Back” button.
- You should now see the list of session evaluations. Click on the title of the next session you wish to evaluate.
- Claim your credits:
- Once you have completed your session evaluations as well as the overall conference evaluation, the “View Certificate” button will appear.
- You can now claim your credits by downloading a PDF, print-ready certificate.
- If you need a list of the sessions you evaluated with their corresponding credit hours, please scroll to the bottom of the evaluations page and click on the “My Evaluations” button.
**If you are an NPWH member, were once a member, or have taken CE activities with NPWH in the past, you have a username and password in our new system. Please DO NOT create a new account. Creation of multiple accounts could result in loss of CE credits as well as other NPWH services. If you do not remember your username or password, please either click on the "forgot username" or "forgot password" links at the bottom of the sign in screen or call the NPWH office at (202) 543-9693 ext. 1.**
The session presentations/handouts are now available. Please follow the instructions below for accessing the presentations/handouts.
- Click on the “Presentations” link above. (In the top right corner, click on the "sign in" button and sign in.)
- Be sure to sign in before you attempt to access the handouts or you will not be able to view the handouts.
- If you do not remember your username or password, please follow the "Forgot Password" link and instructions on the sign-in page.
- Once signed in, click on the name of the session you need handouts for and you will see all of the downloadable slides/materials for that session.
- Click download and a PDF of the slides will populate.
The program guide provides details regarding conference learning objectives, session and workshop topics, CEs, registration and hotel information.
Click here to review the program guide and learn more about what the 2015 NPWH Conference has to offer APRNs.
Don’t miss the opportunity to introduce your company, product or service to this highly professional group of eager attendees. Session breaks, breakfasts and lunches are held within the exhibit area to give exhibitors maximum exposure to conference attendees. Your company’s participation ensures your success in reaching essential health care professionals and the success of our participants to provide high quality care. We hope you will join us in Salt Lake City.
The official hotel of the 18th Annual Conference is The Grand America Hotel, 555 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111.
The discounted conference rate is $219 for a premium room and $239 for a suite, plus applicable taxes. Complimentary Wi-Fi is included in the room rate. To make a reservation, you can either call 800-304-8696 or book online at http://bit.ly/1EA9d7p. Be sure to mention the National Association of Nurse Practitioners or enter the group code NPWH to receive the discounted rate when making your reservations. The cut-off date for the discounted rate is September 6, 2015.
Parking at the hotel is $18/day (plus tax) for self-parking and $23/day (plus tax) for valet parking.
IMPORTANT HOTEL CANCELLATION INFORMATION: For each reservation cancelled after August 30th, a non-refundable full night’s room rate, plus applicable taxes, will be charged to the credit card on file. Guests who check out early (prior to the reserved check-out date) will be assessed one full night’s room charge, plus applicable taxes.
You can take the Express Shuttle from Salt Lake City International Airport to The Grand America Hotel for $8.00 one way. Reservations are required for both pick up and drop off. You can reserve a shuttle by calling 800- 397-0773 or on their website at www.ExpressShuttleUtah.com. The ride to the hotel can take upwards of 30 minutes or more, as the shuttle will make other stops. You can take a cab from the airport to the hotel for approximately $30 per trip (plus tip). A cab ride takes approximately 20 minutes from the airport to the hotel.
The Trax (Salt Lake City’s metro system) picks up outside of Salt Lake City International Airport, Terminal One and costs $2.50 one way. The trip from the airport to the Grand America Hotel takes approximately 45 minutes.