Content summary: This webinar will illustrate various examples of brief interventions including a case study and answers to common questions pregnant clients may have about alcohol use.
To register for this webinar:
1. Please make sure to "sign in" in the upper right hand corner. Enter your username and password. If you do not remember your username or password please either click on the "forgot username" or "forgot password" links at the bottom of the sign in screen. If you're still having difficulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once signed in, return to this page.
3. Click on the Register button.
4. On April 11, 2017, return to this page at least 30 minutes prior to the webinar start time.
- On the left side column, click on "Case Studies for Brief Intervention" and click on the link provided to attend the webinar
- Follow the instructions to access the webinar
- After the webinar, you MUST complete the post-test and evaluation to receive your CE Certificate. After successful completion, you may print out your CE Certificate. Your certificate will be stored for you on the NPWH E-Learning site under My Transcripts.