The teratogenic effects of alcohol use during pregnancy have been well established in the research literature. This webinar will review relative findings and discuss known effects of alcohol on a developing embryo and fetus.
To register for this webinar:
1. Please make sure to "sign in" in the upper right hand corner. Enter your username and password. If you do not remember your username or password please either click on the "forgot username" or "forgot password" links at the bottom of the sign in screen. If you're still having difficulty, please email email@example.com.
2. Once signed in, return to this page.
3. Click on the Register button.
4. On March 14, 2017, return to this page at least 30 minutes prior to the webinar start time.
- On the left side column, click on "Alcohol - The Teratogen" and click on the link provided to attend the webinar
- Follow the instructions to access the webinar
- After the webinar, you MUST complete the post-test and evaluation to receive your CE Certificate. After successful completion, you may print out your CE Certificate. Your certificate will be stored for you on the NPWH E-Learning site under My Transcripts.