Individuals who did not register for the Conference can now purchase individual session recordings. Anyone who was registered for the Main Conference (October 16-17, 2020) will have access to all recordings, free of any additional charge, through November 15, 2021.
Sarah Rhoads PhD, DNP, WHNP-BC, FAAN
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners (WHNPs), WHNP students, Certified Nurse Midwives (CNMs) and other nurse practitioners and advanced practice clinicians who care for women.
Activity Number: 20-02-27
CE Approval Period: Now through November 15, 2021
Approved CE Credit Hours: 1.25 CE contact hour credits, zero hours pharmacology credit
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health for 1.25 CE contact hours, zero hours of pharmacology content.
Many health care practices and providers quickly implemented telemedicine as an alternative for in person visits during the Covid-19 pandemic. Not all of these types of visits are satisfying for the woman and/or the provider. This presentation will provide steps to ensure the provider and patient have an engaging and satisfying visit using technology.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Explain and demonstrate best practices prior to, during, and after a telehealth visit.
- Discuss common errors that providers make during telehealth visits.
- Identify telehealth resources available for health care providers.
Sarah Rhoads reports the following disclosures: Royalty revenue from Angel Eye Camera Systems, LLC. and Contracted research with HRSA and PCORI
Successful completion of this activity requires the participant to:
- Read the educational objectives, disclosures and disclaimers.
- Watch the session recording
- Complete the session evaluation
- Print your CE certificate (the certificate will be stored on the NPWH E-Learning site under My Transcripts).
- These steps must be completed prior to the course expiration date
- Some courses required a post-test. If a post test is required participants must earn a score of 70%.
Faculty members determine the content of the CE activity. The content does not necessarily represent the views of NPWH. Clinicians are responsible for evaluating information presented in relation to generally accepted standards of care and individual patient characteristics.
This activity has no commercial support
You must be signed in to access this course. You can sign in at the top right-hand corner of the page.
**If you are an NPWH member, were once a member, or have completed CE activities with NPWH in the past, you have a username and password in the system. Please DO NOT create a new account. If you do not remember your username or password, please either click on the “forgot username” or “forgot password” link at the bottom of the sign on screen or call the NPWH office at (202) 543-9693 ext. 81