Individuals who did not register for the Conference can now purchase individual session recordings. Anyone who was registered for the Main Conference (October 16-17, 2020) will have access to all recordings, free of any additional charge, through November 15, 2021.
Margaret Bobonich, DNP, FNP-C, DCNP, FAANP
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Centers
Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners (WHNPs), WHNP students, Certified Nurse Midwives (CNMs) and other nurse practitioners and advanced practice clinicians who care for women.
Activity Number: 20-02-31
CE Approval Period: Now through November 15, 2021
Approved CE Credit Hours: 1.25 CE contact hour credit
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health for 1.25 CE contact hours, including 1.25 hours of pharmacology content.
Many skin conditions present as acne-like eruptions and can have a significant impact on the quality of life for women. Some of these diseases can signal underlying or concomitant systemic diseases. The key to optimal health outcomes are an accurate diagnosis and updates on therapeutics of skin conditions in women. We will discuss acne, rosacea, perioral dermatitis and hidradenitis suppurativa.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Identify three acneiform eruptions seen in women including the underlying pathophysiology and clinical
- Review case studies with current updates in therapeutics for challenging acneiform conditions.
- Discuss the pharmacodynamics of medications used in the management of these diseases.
Margaret Bobonich has the following disclosures: Speakers Bureau (fees paid directly by commercial interest): AbbVie, Lilly USA,UCB
Consulting or Independent Contractor fee:
AbbVie, Lilly USA, UCB, Novartis, Bristol Myers Squibb, Janssen
Royalty: Wolters Kluwer, Center for Adv Practice Derm
Successful completion of this activity requires the participant to:
- Read the educational objectives, disclosures and disclaimers.
- Watch the session recording
- Complete the session evaluation
- Print your CE certificate (the certificate will be stored on the NPWH E-Learning site under My Transcripts).
- These steps must be completed prior to the course expiration date
- Some courses required a post-test. If a post test is required participants must earn a score of 70%.
Faculty members determine the content of the CE activity. The content does not necessarily represent the views of NPWH. Clinicians are responsible for evaluating information presented in relation to generally accepted standards of care and individual patient characteristics.
This activity has no commercial support
You must be signed in to access this course. You can sign in at the top right-hand corner of the page.
**If you are an NPWH member, were once a member, or have completed CE activities with NPWH in the past, you have a username and password in the system. Please DO NOT create a new account. If you do not remember your username or password, please either click on the “forgot username” or “forgot password” link at the bottom of the sign on screen or call the NPWH office at (202) 543-9693 ext. 81