Individuals who did not register for the Conference can now purchase individual session recordings. Anyone who was registered for the Main Conference (October 16-17, 2020) will have access to all recordings, free of any additional charge, through November 15, 2021.
Sandi Tenfelde, PhD, APRN, WHNP-BC
Associate Professor and Director of the Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Program
Loyola University Chicago
Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners (WHNPs), WHNP students, Certified Nurse Midwives (CNMs) and other nurse practitioners and advanced practice clinicians who care for women.
Activity Number: 20-02-10
CE Approval Period: Now through November 15, 2021
Approved CE Credit Hours: 1.25 CE contact hour credit
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health for 1.25 CE contact hours, including _0__hours of pharmacology content.
Updates from the Women’s Preventive Services Initiative (WPSI) will help guide clinicians to providing the best evidence-based preventive healthcare for women of all ages. This presentation will introduce new guidelines to assist primary care providers for optimal practice in women’s health and identify resources for patients to help them participate in their preventive healthcare.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Be the updates and changes to the WPSI guidelines.
- Identify resources that can be used to help women participate in their own preventative care.
- Discuss the importance of using evidence-based guidelines in the care of women across the lifespan.
Sandi Tenfelde, PhD, APRN, WHNP-BC does not have any disclosures.
Successful completion of this activity requires the participant to:
- Read the educational objectives, disclosures and disclaimers.
- Watch the session recording
- Complete the session evaluation
- Print your CE certificate (the certificate will be stored on the NPWH E-Learning site under My Transcripts).
- These steps must be completed prior to the course expiration date
- Some courses required a post-test. If a post test is required participants must earn a score of 70%.
Faculty members determine the content of the CE activity. The content does not necessarily represent the views of NPWH. Clinicians are responsible for evaluating information presented in relation to generally accepted standards of care and individual patient characteristics.
This activity has no commercial support
You must be signed in to access this course. You can sign in at the top right-hand corner of the page.
**If you are an NPWH member, were once a member, or have completed CE activities with NPWH in the past, you have a username and password in the system. Please DO NOT create a new account. If you do not remember your username or password, please either click on the “forgot username” or “forgot password” link at the bottom of the sign on screen or call the NPWH office at (202) 543-9693 ext. 81