Individuals who did not register for the Conference can now purchase individual session recordings. Anyone who was registered for the Main Conference (October 16-17, 2020) will have access to all recordings, free of any additional charge, through November 15, 2021.
Gail Bolan, MD
Director, Division of STD Prevention
National Center for HIV/AIDS; STD and TB Prevention
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners (WHNPs), WHNP students, Certified Nurse Midwives (CNMs) and other nurse practitioners and advanced practice clinicians who care for women.
Activity Number: 20-02-04
CE Approval Period: Now through November 15, 2021
Approved CE Credit Hours: 0.8 CE contact hour credit
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health for 0.8 CE contact hours, zero hours of pharmacology content.
During this presentation we will review and discuss the changes to the CDC STI treatment guidelines. The focus will be on updates to the guidelines, current treatment recommendations and the impact of the COVID -19 pandemic particularly as it relates to those who have or are at risk for STIs
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss updates and recommendations for the treatment and management of persons who have or are at risk for sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- Identify best practices for providing quality STI clinical services
- Discuss the impact that COVID-19 has had on the treatment and care of those with STI’s
The faculty have no disclosures to report
Successful completion of this activity requires the participant to:
- Read the educational objectives, disclosures and disclaimers.
- Watch the session recording
- Complete the session evaluation
- Print your CE certificate (the certificate will be stored on the NPWH E-Learning site under My Transcripts).
- These steps must be completed prior to the course expiration date
- Some courses required a post-test. If a post test is required participants must earn a score of 70%.
Faculty members determine the content of the CE activity. The content does not necessarily represent the views of NPWH. Clinicians are responsible for evaluating information presented in relation to generally accepted standards of care and individual patient characteristics.
This activity has no commercial support
You must be signed in to access this course. You can sign in at the top right-hand corner of the page.
**If you are an NPWH member, were once a member, or have completed CE activities with NPWH in the past, you have a username and password in the system. Please DO NOT create a new account. If you do not remember your username or password, please either click on the “forgot username” or “forgot password” link at the bottom of the sign on screen or call the NPWH office at (202) 543-9693 ext. 81